Current available jobs in Communications/Community Relations:
The PBR seeks an aspiring content marketer who values engaging digital content and emphasizes telling the story vs. reporting the news. Responsible for flawlessly executing the details all the while focusing on the big picture, the Digital Content Coordinator will join the content team responsible for making PBR the fastest-growing, and most-engaged, social platforms in all of sports. If you consider yourself a self-starter who embodies a passion for sports and entertainment, this position may be the right fit for you.
The Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for assiting with editorial, multi-media, marketing, sponsor-driven and user-generated content to increase content consumption and engagement across PBR digital and social platforms. This is a highly collaborative growth role that requires top-flight communication skills, creativity, discipline and a full-time commitment.
Professional Bull Riders is one of the fastest-growing sports properties in the world, operating tours in the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico. Acquired in 2015 by WME I IMG, the leading sports media entertainment company, in 2016 PBR enjoyed its most successful year in history with record-setting event attendance and TV ratings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for assisting with the managing and updating of content across PBR digital platforms, making strategic decisions to maximize reach and engagement.
o PBR.com Webmaster: Performing daily, routine checks to ensure accuracy across the site; updating content as it becomes available and identifying areas in which we can improve content; working closely with PBR’s Web Developer to project-manage all digital based projectsPBR Microsite/International Sites Project Manager: working with international teams to maintain content publication’s quality and frequency; updating international/microsites with content when needed
o Video Asset Manager, publishing/labeling all video content that will be distributed across the PBR Live app, PBR.com and YouTube.
· Content Creator/Marketer: assist in the development of PBR’s weekly newsletter, blogs and/or features, and the promotion of event specific initiatives and promotions.
o Write headlines, sub-heads, captions and other short-form pieces of content, as needed.
· Curate & publish photo galleries from historic PBR events, live event weekends, fans, riders, stock contractors, etc.
· Responsible for helping with the management of PBR Live Streaming Control Center including setting up and breaking down digital environments
· Assist with Developing an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the sport to ensure the most appropriate pieces of content live appropriately on the website.
· Assist in the development and management of premium/paid content.
· Monitor and analyze site traffic metrics, and make recommendations to improve future strategies.
· Assist with providing traffic reports on a weekly, monthly and annual basis, helping measure the successes and impact of activity on the website(s).
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Familiarity with content management systems, digital best practices, measurement tools, as well as current digital trends.
· Excellent copywriting, oral and public presentation skills.
· Proficient in the use of Associated Press Style.
· Ability to be successful in a fast-paced, time-sensitive sports environment.
· Strong ability to interpret data and make strategic decisions based on data analysis.
· Demonstrate strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Education & Formal Training:
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing or a related field
· 2 or more years of experience
· Normal office hours Monday-Friday
· Weekends, extended hours, and travel will be required
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What are your salary requirements for this position?
2. This position is based out of PBR Headquarters in Pueblo, CO and would NOT provide any relocation assistance. Would you be willing and able to relocate?