Current available jobs in Event & Facility Operations:
The Sponsor Fulfillment Coordinator is both a “customer facing” and “back of house” position, responsible for assisting the execution of contractual obligations to PBR sponsors. This position plays a major support role in the on-site management of sponsorship elements at PBR sanctioned events. The Sponsorship Fulfillment Coordinator helps the PBR maintain first class client service and helps ensure accurate and consistent event execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Sponsor arena signage set-up, maintenance, and inventory
· Coordinating in arena elements
· Arranging giveaways and competitions
· Helping set up event after parties
· Tracking promotional materials distribution and inventory
· Assisting in management of peripheral events (bull drafts, fan zones, etc.)
· Providing expert customer service
· Helping establish and maintain efficiency in the PBR fulfillment program
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
· Working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point)
· Heavy machine operation including, but not limited to, forklift and skidster
· Experience with construction tools including, but not limited to, power drill, hammer, wire snips
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited university preferred
· Must currently possess a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
· Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
· Travel is required 90% of the time and work weekends
· Extended hours also necessary
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What are your salary requirements for this position?
2. Are you certified or comfortable with operating heavy machine including, but not limited to, forklift and skidsters?
3. Are you experienced with construction tools including, but not limited to, power drill, hammer, wire snips?
4. Do you possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Airbrakes?
5. This position is based at PBR Corporate in Pueblo, CO and does NOT offer relocation assistance. Are you able to relocate?
6. Have you ever worked for WME, IMG, UFC or any of it's affiliates?