Current available jobs in Finance/HR/Legal:
The Senior Staff Accountant, Music Division, will work closely with the Country Thunder and Willamette Country Music Concerts leadership and VP, Finance to produce accurate reporting for several of IMG’s Country Music festivals. S/he will focus primarily on general ledger accounting as well as special projects as assigned.
IMG Music requires the following duties of the Senior Staff Accountant:
· Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual close process
· Work closely with business lead to understand financial impact from operations
· Prepare monthly financial statements and variance analysis
· Perform monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
· Assist in budgeting and planning process
· Assess and assist in internal control implementations
· Be a critical member of SAP conversion team
· Ad Hoc financial modeling and reporting
· Work with external CPA’s
Key Candidate Requirements:
· BS/BA in Accounting and/or Finance
· CPA preferred
· At least 3-5 years of general ledger accounting and financial statement analysis experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
· Detail-oriented and ability to follow-through to ensure project completion
· Working knowledge of SAP preferred
· A positive and can-do and self-starter attitude
· Ability to work proactively in teams with a high attention to detail
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to interact with employees at all levels in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of accounting best practices, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Sarbanes-Oxley
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you ever worked for PBR, WME, IMG or UFC?
2. What are your salary expectations?
3. This position is based out of Pueblo, CO. Are you willing and able to relocate?