Current available jobs in Sales & Marketing:
"Seeking Local Talent"
The PBR is the world’s premier bull riding organization, the PBR, turns 21 in 2014. In just two decades, the dream of 20 bull riders has become a global sports phenomenon with PBR broadcasts reaching more than half a billion households in 50 nations and territories around the world, and more than 2.5 million fans attending live events each year. PBR has paid out more than $130 million in earnings to its athletes, and 27 riders have earned more than $1 million, including Justin McBride with $5.5 million, the most of any western sports athlete in history. For more information on the PBR, go to PBR.com, or follow on Facebook at Facebook.com/PBR, Twitter at Twitter.com/PBR, and YouTube at YouTube.com/PBR.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage marketing research tools and databases for Sales and Partnership Department for prospects, current partners and renewals:
o Compile, analyze and report targeted research data based on category or brands
o Work with PBR Research Specialist and manage the relationship with providers (Repucom, Scarborough, MRI, etc.) and have a through working knowledge, with continuous training, of research tools and databases.
o Provide key sales help and information pertaining to PBR fan segmentation and trends
· Create, design, customize and update all aspects of sales presentations
· Assist sales team to create customized sales proposals
· Maintain all departments’ current and historical sales library of collateral materials
· Collaborate with Marketing Department and Brand Team to ensure all Sales and Partnership Department’s:
o sales tools and presentations are on brand message
o all videos and photos used in sales presentations are current and on brand message
· Responsible for the management of all aspects of new sponsorship contracts it include:
o draft all National/Regional/Local initial contracts
o work with PBR legal team on initial drafts and track all changes
o gather all signatures
o distribution to staff once fully executed
· Have a working knowledge and understanding of all aspects of sponsorship inventory
· Maintain pertinent partner case studies of partner’s marketing initiatives providing measurable results and exposure
· All other duties as necessary
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing/Advertising or related business degree preferred
· Minimum of three-five years’ experience in administration/sales support in a corporate sales environment
· Sports or entertainment marketing background/experience;
· Research background/experience
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office especially Power Point. (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
· Normal office business hours are Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM
· Extended hours may be required during event weekends or in preparation of Sales and Board Meetings
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What experience do you have in creating executive level presentations?
2. Are you able to provide examples of your work?
3. Do you have experience in drafting legal documents? If so what?
4. What experience do you have in working with research data?
5. What are your salary expectations?