Sales & Marketing: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
Regional Sales Manager - West Coast Region - Professional Bull Riders, LLC (Pueblo, CO)
The Regional Sales Manager will execute all local and regional marketing material. They will work closely with the Regional Team and Sales/Sponsorship Team in posturing the company as a must have property. He /She will work closely with VP of Sales, as well as the VP of Marketing and their respective teams, in order to create, write and design print and digital presentations for sales calls. Incorporate all available and pertinent research, price, promotional and anecdotal information.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to translate PBR selling points to ad sales, digital and print and licensing a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regional sales support – sourcing and following potential leads
- Focus on lead generation and smaller local deals.
- 2016 Goal Generate $200,000 in local/regional/BDVT sales
- Work direct with Marketing Managers to secure market penetration
- Work with VP Regional Sales/Sr. Director to establish sales campaign for individual markets
- Develop relationships with existing local/regional partners
- Develop BDVT small markets with focus on core partners/categories
- Market and local/regional company research
- Monitor any competition and local events for potential partners
- Extended/frequent market visit
- Identify opportunities for local/regional partnerships with major focus on BDVT
- Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures to determine event and region profitability
- Generating and developing relationships with PBR Partners and “extended” partners in order to increase revenue
- Use marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales approach in each market and region (use IMG and Marketing data)
- Develop BDVT small markets with focus on core partners and their “extended” relationships
- Lead Qualification: Sales calls to qualify leads
- Inventory Management: Manage, track, document, etc. available inventory in sales packages (signage, units, etc.).
- Sales Support Information: Collecting, processing, organizing, and presenting relevant data to support sales initiatives.
- Collateral Development: Prepare presentations, pitches, general collateral material
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent verbal communication and business writing skills
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Suites (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook)
- The ability to create and maintain positive long-term business relationships
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
- Four (4) year college degree in marketing, sales, and/or business
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Five or more years’ experience in sales or related marketing work
- Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Weekends, extended hours, and travel may be required