Current available jobs in Technical Services:
The Professional Bull Riders produce world class bull riding events in five countries around the world. Key to its success is the integrity of its data from scoring accuracy, historical integrity, and statistical analysis. The PBR also interfaces with several partners and sponsors for data exchange for promotions, fan loyalty, e-commerce, and others. The Data Analyst is responsible for the integrity of the PBR scoring data and protected exchange of data with partners. The right candidate will enjoy the correctness of data, keeping it hygienically clean, and identifying creative, efficient methods for its exchange. Your skillset includes analyzing data and determining the best way to mine that data and present it to our fans in a way that hasn’t been contemplated before. This is a creative position and the keeper of PBR integrity. You will be the go-to person for reports, queries, and analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain integrity of PBR historical data.
· Provide ad-hoc data queries and reports for management, marketing, and event production teams.
· Manage data imports/exports for partners, sponsors, and internal departments.
· Create and maintain data processing scripts for clean data hygiene.
· Identify creative presentation methods for dissemination of PBR data through database analysis.
· Work with Software Development and DBA teams on definition of necessary data types.
· Participate in the development of standards, best practices, processes and procedures, and automation of tasks to improve the effectiveness of the data interfaces.
· Resolve bugs and defects related to PBR data.
· Identify and create scripts for data transfer between PBR and its partners.
· Research new technology and methods for data management.
· Assist project managers with the development of project plans by identifying required activities and estimates.
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
· A minimum of two (2) years SQL experience, v2012 desired
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and standard reporting tools a plus.
· Experience with data automation tools such as Scribe.
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
· Required is a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical training and certifications
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
· Normal business hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
· Weekends, overtime, and travel may be necessary
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What are your salary requirements for this position?
2. This position is based at PBR Headquarters in Pueblo, CO and does NOT offer any relocation assistance. Would you be able to relocate on your own?
3. This position may require you to travel. How comfortable are you with traveling/working weekends?