Sales & Marketing: Digital/New Media Sales
Digital Sales Executive - Professional Bull Riders, LLC (New York City, NY)
The PBR Account Executive, Multimedia Sponsorship Sales is responsible for selling across PBR’s entire portfolio of assets including Multi-Tier Partnerships, IP Rights, In-Arena, PBR.com, (mobile/web), PBR App, National TV inventory, programmatic, and PBR’s social platforms.
- Create, sell, and manage integrated PBR multimedia sponsorship campaigns from start to finish including pricing, strategy, implementation and optimization
- Proactively drive new business by prospecting and researching new accounts
- Maintain and grow current revenues from existing clients by adding new PBR platforms into their sponsorship mix
- Be proficient and knowledgeable in all PBR platforms and sales offerings
- Identify and cultivate relationships with senior level personnel who make or influence advertising purchasing decisions
- Achieve maximum revenue potential across all mediums
- Utilize inventory and pricing strategies to maximize revenue
- Develop strategy for sales presentations to clients
- Become an expert in PBR products and assets to help build and bolster packages
- Strategically advise Senior Management Team where to create and improve products and platforms
- Performs necessary analysis and planning to assure that the objectives and priorities of clients are met and campaigns deliver
- Leverage research, creative solutions and marketing to help drive campaign success
- Expertise in multimedia ad technology, serving and measurement
- Service accounts in the form of client communication including campaign performance, delivery of materials and campaign optimization
- Keeps sales management apprised of progress toward established revenue goals and of the progress in closing identified prospects
- Work closely with digital editorial and social teams
- Keep current with industry trends and client business news
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 4 years of multimedia agency, planning, sales experience required especially digital / social media and marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of digital & social media sales and marketing
- Experience positioning and selling sponsorships, TV, and digital media
- Strategic thinker with the ability to improve processes and create long / short term strategies
- Basic understanding of pricing and inventory concepts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with shared responsibilities under strong deadlines
- Media research experience
- Sports enthusiast and basic knowledge of PBR
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
· Normal business hours
· Travel to PBR Events
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What are your annual base salary requirements for this position?
2. This position is based in NYC offices. Would you be willing and able to relocate?
3. Have you ever worked for WME, IMG, UFC or any of it's affiliates?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.